LET 4: Questions
Cadet Creed: I am an Army JROTC cadet. I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school, and the corps of cadets. I am loyal and patriotic. I am the future of the United States of America. I do not lie, cheat, or steal and will always be accountable for my actions and deeds. I will always practice good citizenship and patriotism. I will work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body. I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life. May god grant me the strength to always live by this creed.
LET 4 Cadets are responsible for all LET questions as well as the following;
1. Q: The inability of a drug user to function without a drug is what?
A: Physical dependence.
2. Q: What are the unpleasant physical symptoms experienced by a physically dependent drug user when use of the drug ceases?
3. Q: Where and when was the American Civil War begun?
A: Fort Sumter, South Carolina in 1861.
4. Q: Where and when did the American Civil War end?
Appottamox Court House, Virginia in 1865.
5. Q: Which American military officer became Supreme Commander of Allied Powers in the Pacific during World War II?
A: General of the Armies Douglas Mac Arthur.
6. Which American military officer became Supreme Commander of Allied Powers in Europe during World War II?
A: General of the Armies Dwight D. Eisenhower.
7. Who is the current Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed Forces?
A: President Barack Obama.