LET 2: Questions
Cadet Creed: I am an Army JROTC cadet. I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school, and the corps of cadets. I am loyal and patriotic. I am the future of the United States of America. I do not lie, cheat, or steal and will always be accountable for my actions and deeds. I will always practice good citizenship and patriotism. I will work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body. I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life. May god grant me the strength to always live by this creed.
LET 2's are responsible for LET 1 questions as well as the following;
1. Q: What are the characteristics of good leadership?
A: Morale, Discipline, Espirit de Corps, and Proficiency.
2. Q: What are the primary concerns of a military leader?
A: Accomplishment of the mission and welfare of the troops.
3. Q: When giving voice commands in a drill, what is meant by the term "cadence"?
A: Cadence is the uniform and rhythmic flow of words.
4. Q: In marching drills, what are the positions of rest at the halt?
A: Parade Rest, Stand at Ease, At Ease, and Rest.
5. Q: What are the squad leaders position when the squad is in a line formation?
A: 3 steps in front of the squad, centered.
6. Q: What is meant by the term "tact"?
A: Tact is the ability to deal with people effectively in a respectful manner.
7. Q: What is meant by the term "Span of Control"?
A: The numbers of subordinates a leader can effectively control, supervise, or direct.
8. Q: How many degrees are in a circle?
A: 360 degrees.
9. Q: What is meant by the term "resection"?
A: Finding your own position on a map by taking a back azimuth from two known points or positions.
10.Q: What is the back azimuth of 360 degrees?
A: 180 degrees.
11.Q: What are the symptoms of heat exhaustion?
A: Dizziness, Faintness, Paleness, and Moist, Cool Skin.
12.Q: How does one treat for shock?
A: Place victim on back, elevate feet, loosen clothing, keep victim warm, and do not give food or drink.